Menu

#quewhatnow

September 16, 2015 - Your "Que What Now"

Hello again! This is Ezra, and this is where you can write about any weird, strange or totally awesome things that you have done. If you’ve ever been put in an asylum, ridden a giant tortoise, built a 3 story blanket fort, kept a snowball in your freezer until September and pelted someone with it, lit your pants on fire, got abducted by aliens, spent a while living in a tree or something else weird and awesome like that, then do two things.

1:Put yourself in a loony bin. If you’ve done any of the things I just listed (assuming you weren’t just hallucinating) then you’re probably best off in an insanity asylum, because you must be absolutely bananas.

2: Write us your story! If you’re seeking to impress us (“us” being the crazy people who write stuff on this website), your story must be really crazy. We want to see it!

So don’t wait! Tell us your “que what now” story by commenting below!

Ezra

10 thoughts on “#quewhatnow

Hannah and Ezra

Hola, como esta?

batman games

I’d have to check with you here. Which is not something I usually do! I enjoy reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

Therese Wohlwendi

I am glad for commenting to let you know of the excellent encounter our child developed checking yuor web blog. She came to understand plenty of things, with the inclusion of what it’s like to possess a great giving spirit to have other people completely comprehend a number of complicated subject matter. You really exceeded her expected results. I appreciate you for presenting the warm and helpful, dependable, informative and cool thoughts on your topic to Jane.

Hannah and Ezra

Thank for writing this, we appreciate the feedback. May I ask what Jane’s favorite topic is? And is there anything you or your family would like to see us write about? Or write more about?

Vinigan

So do bear stories count? Like the time I was out in the garden and walk around the shed to meet face to face with twin cubs and their mama… where upon I promptly backed up slowly talking soothingly to Mama bear telling her how sweet her babies were as I moved closer to the back door. Once inside Mama proceeded to show her babies how to stand on two legs and pick my raspberries! I snuck out on the deck and took some photos, with Mama bear’s permission of course, and never being very far from that back door! They hung around for 5 days, picking berries in the back yard!

Hannah and Ezra

Thank you for sharing that! That’s great! Please tell us any other cool stories you know!

Denise Kilshaw

Great Blog! Witty and enjoyable, I look forward to all the fun to come in the months ahead!
thanks for sharing with me.

Hannah and Ezra

Ok then.

Hannah and Ezra

I, Ezra, will start this off by saying that when I was seven, I took a vacation to Costa Rica, Central America, and in a small restaurant in Zancudo a toucan bit me and repeatedly stole my french fries. I was, understandably I think, very upset at first, but then I realized that when the toucan stole a french fry, it would pick it up so it stuck out either side of it’s long, thin beak. This meant that when it sat on the restaurant’s rail (for it was a trained pet of the restaurant) it would throw the fry in the air, claw at it with it’s foot and caw irritably at it until it eventually twisted it 90 degrees and was able to swallow it whole. This was such a hilarious spectacle that I began feeding it fries anyway so I could watch it claw and caw and jerk at the the stubborn french fry.
Coming soon; the time a baby howler monkey bit my head.